Job TitleCOLLISION REPAIR INSTRUCTOR
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston is accepting applications for a Collision Repair Instructor.
Qualified applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications are available on-line at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Business Office
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is a TBR institution; is an AA/EEO/ADA Employer; and, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by TBR policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Jeffrey Slagle, 740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN; Jeffrey.Slagle@tcatlivingston.edu; 931-823-5525
• A technical diploma or A.A.S. with ASE certifications preferred.
• Must have or show evidence of acquiring ASE Certified Master Technician Certification within the first 6 months of hire.
• Minimum of three years of experience working in the Automotive Collision Repair field.
• Must be a good communicator with effective verbal and written skills.
• Must be able to organize and provide theoretical and practical instructional activities to enable students to become ASE certified.
• Computer skills required.
• Ability to interact with adult and high school students.
• Must have a sincere desire and interest to teach as well as remain current in the Collision Repair profession.
• Must have evidence of potential ability to instruct, sincere interest in teaching.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check.
This position is responsible for full-time and dual enrollment instruction in all phases of the program. Other duties include implementing, coordinating, and updating course curriculum, student record keeping, industry and student recruitment, and placement and follow-up or program graduates.