- Contact and communicate with secondary guidance counselors, principals, superintendents, teachers, and students in high schools throughout the service area; and with American Job Centers, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterans Administration, and other agencies who direct prospective students to the college.
- Assist with recruitment – including answering phone calls, assisting with walk-ins, disseminating information regarding the programs available, attending career nights, and providing tours of the College.
- Maintain files on perspective students and notify them of enrollment date.
- Assist with registering new and continuing students – including creating ID Badges.
- Create and maintain marketing materials, including social media.
- Participate in school, community, business, industry, and professional relationship endeavors.
- Inform prospective students of the availability of financial aid programs.
- Facilitate current students and prospective students with their financial aid applications (FAFSA). File applications electronically for students as needed.
- Attend high school financial aid nights and assist with FAFSA events.
- Assist team members when necessary to enable the success of the department.
- Plan, organize and oversee various student activities and serve as a student organization advisor
- Other duties assigned by Student Services Coordinator and Financial Aid Coordinator
Completed TCAT Employment Application, Cover Letter and Resume can be mailed/emailed to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston
ATTN: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive, Livingston, TN 38570
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is an EEO/AA/ Title IX/ Title VI/ ADA Employer.
Application will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin on March 19, 2019.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three years of work experience in a business or educational setting.
- Familiar with PCs and common business software including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details and accuracy
- Evidence of excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with staff, faculty, administration and the public
- Must be flexible, reliable, and self-motivated