Job TitleFinancial Support Associate 3
- Assist with the College bookstore operations
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with Privacy Right Act and institutional policies
- Perform receipting function, reconcile daily receipts, daily revenue reports, and process refunds
- Maintain student receivables including the collection process
- Maintain current contract files and spreadsheet
- Assist if needed in processing checks disbursement
- Answer incoming telephone calls for the College and route them to the appropriate party and assist any walk-ins with directions and/or school information
- Perform other duties as assigned
Completed TCAT Employment Application, Cover Letter and Resume can be mailed/emailed to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston
ATTN: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive, Livingston, TN 38570
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is an EEO/AA/ Title IX/ Title VI/ ADA Employer.
Application will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin on March 19, 2019.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- 2 to 4 years of previous experience working in an office setting
- Familiar with PCs and common business software including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience learning and working with specialized software applications a plus.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details and accuracy
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with staff, faculty, administration and the public
- Must be flexible, reliable, and self-motivated
- Work with minimum supervision on moderately difficult to complex clerical tasks