· Teach all phases of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration curriculum in a secondary and post-secondary setting.
· Update curriculum as necessary to stay abreast of industry needs.
· Monitor, grade and evaluate student progress
· Maintain student records and submit timely reports
· Assist in the recruitment and job placement of students
· Maintain good public relations with business and industry
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check.
**The hiring of these position are contingent upon the program securing adequate funding and sufficient class enrollment numbers.**
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to: Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570 email@example.com
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston is accepting applications for a full-time HVAC/R Instructor.
· Candidate must possess high school diploma or its equivalent.
· Technical Diploma or Associate Degree preferred.
· Have a minimum of three years current successful work experience in the HVAC/R field.
· EPA 608 Universal Certification required. NATE Certification a plus.
· Possession of industrial expertise in all phases of industrial, residential, and commercial HVAC/R systems to include installation and service.
· Possess the communication, organizational, and computer skills necessary to be an effective instructor.
· Must be willing to continue his/her education to remain current in the field.
· Show evidence of good character and mature attitude.
· Be willing to learn and use individualized instructional techniques in all phases of Green Efficiency/Green Technology