Job TitleInformation Technology Support Accociate
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is accepting applications for a full-time Information Technology Support Associate
GENERAL DUTIES: Maintain and service the College’s workstations, laptops, servers, network printers, Chromebooks, campus email accounts, campus security cameras/DVR’s, and campus phone system at the main campus and at off-campus locations. Additional duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check.
**The hiring of these position are contingent upon the program securing adequate funding and sufficient class enrollment numbers.**
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-LivingstonAttn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570
TCAT Livingston is an EOE/AA/ ADA Employer
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred current and relevant certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft and familiarized with Cisco
- Minimum of three years of successful work experience in networking and management information fields.
- Documented experience with hands-on technical background in computer repair, replacement, networking and cabling.
- Documented expertise of windows Server 2008-2016, Windows 7 & 10, Office 365, Visual Basic, SQL and HTML, Web Coding and Web Design
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in Information Technology Security and Policies.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Inventory Management processes and principles.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, WAN and LAN technologies;
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML;
- Knowledge of Spiceworks help desk software.