The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is accepting application for a part-time position of Practical Nursing Adjunct Clinical Instructor.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Supervise students’ clinical experiences as scheduled
· Provide quality instruction for student learning and maintain a positive learning environment
· Provide individual evaluation of student progress with counseling and appropriate recommendation when required
· Maintain confidential, accurate, and complete student records
· Maintain good public relations with clinical partners
· Promote the College and the Practical Nursing program in the community
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Must hold a current unencumbered RN License in the State of Tennessee.
· Associate Degree in nursing required. BSN Preferred.
· Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience as an RN.
· Teaching experience preferred.
· Computer Skills required.
· Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have good organizational and planning skills.
· Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public, and business and industry.