Job TitlePractical Nursing Instructor
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Teach all aspects of the Practical Nursing curriculum under the direction of the Health Education Coordinator.
* Assisting in planning, developing, initiating, and teaching the approved instructional program for Practical Nursing Students in both classroom and clinical settings.
* Monitor, grade, and evaluate individual student progress.
* Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
* Assist in recruitment and placement of students.
* Assist with the recruitment of students, placement of graduates, and follow-up of graduates.
* Promote the College and the Practical Nursing program in the community.
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts.
Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance.
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, Tn 38570
The instructor must hold a current unencumbered RN license in the State of Tennessee with at least three years of current clinical nursing experience as an RN and preferably some teaching experience. The instructor must possess the necessary computer skills. The instructor should possess good written and verbal communication skills. The instructor must have good organizational and planning skills. The instructor must have the ability to establish and maintain an effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, the general public, and business and industry partners.