Job TitlePRACTICAL NURSING INSTRUCTOR
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Teach all aspects of the Practical Nursing curriculum under the direction of the Health Education Coordinator.
- Assisting in planning, developing, initiating, and teaching the approved instructional program for Practical Nursing Students in both classroom and clinical setting.
- Travel to Clinical Sites required.
- Monitor, grade, and evaluate individual student progress
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports
- Assist in recruitment and placement of students
- Assist with the recruit of students, placement of graduates and follow-up of graduates
- Promote the College and the Practical Nursing program in the community
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570
TCAT Livingston is an EOE/AA/ ADA Employer
- Must hold a current unencumbered RN License in the State of Tennessee.
- Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience as an RN.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Computer Skills required.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good organizational and planning skills.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public, and business and industry.