Job TitlePractical Nursing Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Livingston is accepting application for the position of Practical Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Teach all aspects of the Practical Nursing curriculum under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
· Provide quality instruction for student learning and maintain a positive learning environment in the classroom, labs, and clinicals sites.
· Assisting in planning, developing, initiating, and teaching the approved instructional program for Practical Nursing Students in both classroom and clinical settings
· Monitor, grade, and evaluate individual student progress
· Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports
· Assist with the recruit of students, placement of graduates and follow-up of graduates
· Promote the College and the Practical Nursing program in the community
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570 email@example.com
· Must hold a current unencumbered RN License in the State of Tennessee.
· Associate Degree in nursing required. BSN Preferred.
· Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience as an RN.
· Teaching experience preferred.
· Computer Skills required.
· Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have good organizational and planning skills.
· Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public, and business and industry.