The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston is accepting applications for the position of Part-time, Adjunct Transportation and Logistics Instructor.
1. Provide classroom, lab, and clinical instruction to high school students
2. Monitor, grade, and evaluate individual students’ progress.
3. Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
4. Maintain good public relations with business and industry.
The Transportation and Logistics Dual Enrollment, part-time instructor will be scheduled for 15 to 20 hours per week.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check.
**The hiring of these position are contingent upon the program securing adequate funding and sufficient class enrollment numbers.**
Interested applicants must submit a resume, completed TCAT application, and official transcripts. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at www.tcatlivingston.edu. Applications and Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Send completed application packets to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Livingston
Attn: Stacy McFall, Coordinator of HR and Finance
740 Hi Tech Drive; Livingston, TN 38570
TCAT Livingston is an EOE/AA/ ADA Employer
- Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent and technical diploma or higher degree in Business Administration or Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt.; or related field plus relevant work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Possess extensive knowledge, skill, and experience in logistics and supply chain management.
- Certified Logistic Technician certification preferred.
- Evidence of potential ability to instruct, sincere interest in teaching, understanding and enthusiasm for the program, strong interpersonal skills, and high standards of personal and professional ethics
- Must possess the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
- Must have ability to interact with high school students.
- Must show evidence of good character, mature attitude and stable personality.
- Must possess computer skills and ability to utilize technology to enhance teaching